Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Wow...Say It Backwards!

Well, lots and I do mean LOTS, has happened since my first and ahem...last post.   I know, I know, I am a bad blogger...if I can even call myself a blogger at this point.  So, to bring you up to speed, when I started this blog in April...Yes, I KNOW it is November, but I have a good explanation, I promise!  Anywho, when I started this blog I was the wife of an evangelist and yes I am still married to the same man, but he is now a Pastor!  I had started this blog with the intention of documenting our life on the road.  In fact the by-line of the blog was "The View from Life on Wheels."

We no longer live in a 40' fifth-wheel and travel the countryside, so I had to find a new topic to blog about. 

as soon as I figure out how to get the pics off of my iPhone there will be one of our home on wheels here. 

I was completely unprepared for the transition because we had been traveling for 4 years and didn't have any plan to stop yet when we received a call from an acquaintance that was a pastor in Ohio.  He was resigning his church to relocate to Georgia, and wanted to know if we would be interested in coming to Ohio to be voted on as the next pastor.  YES!!!!!! God had heard our prayers, finally...I had no doubt he had it was just 2 years after the fact.  Oh, well God's timing is perfect, always.

So here we are.  In Ohio.  WE LOVE IT!!!  God knows what He is doing.  We are settled into the parsonage now and have already started on DIY projects around the church.  While we no longer travel full-time this blog will still be dedicated to all things God, family, and DIY/craft projects.  Really, is there anything more important?

God Bless,
P.S. Really got to work on the size of that signature!
P.S.S And it's supposed to be transparent...I'm still working out the kinks.  Bear with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I enjoy reading what you have to say.